Fabrico is a cloud based solution that integrates ERP functionalities, is accessible from anywhere in the world, can collect information on the principle of SCADA software, process video data and uses data science and AI to perform analysis.
The solution is designed for production plants and is focused on manufacturing machines, as the main module organizes the tasks for the maintenance and repairs of the machines and unites streams of key information about their condition. The "Machine maintenance" module has the following key benefits:
- supports the technical department in the organization of its work
- focuses the team on preventive rather than reactive service
- gives assurance to the management that the technical condition of the machines is under control
- significant reduction of unforeseen repairs
- reducing the loss of revenue from unforeseen non-operating time
- optimizes production costs
- optimizes the cost of spare parts
- meets key requirements of ISO 9001:2015
The entire Fabrico platform is based on modules, which allows each installation to be individualized to the specific needs of each customer. The modern solutions and software used in the development of the product allow adaptations of each module to the needs of the production, as well as the development of a completely new individual solution, in accordance with the requirements of the client.
Ready-made cloud solution
Fabrico is a system that has already been developed and is operational, which after the appropriate adjustment and integration can be used without the risk and unpredictability of developing a complete custom solution for your production. However, our team is extremely flexible to adapt the ready-made solution to the needs of a specific company.
Eager to expand as per your needs
Fabrico is a module-structured solution. In addition to the core module, the system can be extended with many other modules. The software is entirely developed by our team, which remains focused on upgrading the system and building new modules that follow the successful user interface and structure of the solution.