Childish is a software development company focused on Python solutions. We provide end-to-end software development services. What is childish about us is our creativity and love of learning, anything else we do as responsible business people and engineers who are passionate about their code.
What is unique about us is that our company is a 50% subsidiary of Podarete kniga / Give a Book foundation, a fact that few of our clients know, but all of our colleagues appreciate - we are not just working, we are working for the cause of 500 children
Join our growing team at Childish. This is an excellent opportunity for you to build new frameworks, bring best practices to the business, as well as helping in improving existing models. You will also work closely with our data engineers by developing new Data Sources from Internal clients' infrastructure or external/Web Data.
Key skills/experience required
- 1-3 years Data Science & Engineering Experience
- Extensive experience using database technologies and building schemas for effectively storing and processing large datasets.
- Fluency In Python and ability to write production-grade code
- Hands-on experience in model training, selection, debugging, deploying and monitoring ML models.
- Experience developing cloud-based ML services using cloud providers (preferably AWS)
What you get
- Minimum 1-3 years experience in Data Science, Engineering and MLOps.
- Experience in deployment and orchestration (Docker, and/or SageMaker) ML models in a cloud-based production environment
- Familiarity with the MLOps concept
- Expertise in NLP methods
- Excellent understanding of statistical models; distributions; time series analysis;
- Familiarity with various databases (SQL/nonSQL)
- Experience designing and implementing A/B Testing working with CI/CD automation
- Great team of colleagues working for a great cause
- A flat structure where the management is always there to hear you
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work fully remote
- Additional health insurance