|Childish is a software development company focused on Python solutions. We provide end-to-end software development services. What is childish about us is our creativity and love of learning, anything else we do as responsible business people and engineers who are passionate about their code.
What is unique about us is that our company is a 50% subsidiary of Podarete kniga / Give a Book foundation, a fact that few of our clients know, but all of our colleagues appreciate - we are not just working, we are working for the cause of 500 children.
As an AWS Solution Architect, you will emphasize designing and delivering solutions for customers. Essentially, you are responsible for overseeing and “managing an organization’s cloud computing architecture,” according to the AWS cloud stack.
A high level of communication and networking is involved with the day-to-day functions of this role. Aside from the communication and sales aspect, a large part of the job will be focused on designing solutions for customer problems.
By advising on cloud infrastructure design or offering solutions, there are working parts that involve an immense amount of thinking on your feet and problem-solving complex data. As an AWS Solution Architect, you will have to understand new emerging technologies, as well as configure problems. The tasks are endless and are in demand for many companies shifting to the cloud.
What you get
- Great team of colleagues working for a great cause
- A flat structure where the management is always there to hear you
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work fully remote
- Additional health insurance
What you will do
- Past experience in tackling complex designs and developments of cloud architecture on AWS platform
- Familiarity with emerging technologies, AWS CLI, AWS APIs, and all other aspects of AWS, including the AWS Management Console
- Extensive knowledge of the entire scope of AWS services
- Prior technical and business experience from ideation to development and execution
- Experience with using Jenkins for building CI/CD Pipelines
- Strong experience with VPC’s, CDKS, Ec2’s, S3’s and more,
- Experience with Python, Kubernetes and Docker
- Experience with DevOps & AWS Architecture
- Providing technology leadership, delivering high-quality, creative and insightful technology advice and solution designs
- Shaping, leading and delivering value through technology advisory
- Strong stakeholder management and relationship-building skills at senior levels that will enable consensus-building and shaping of technology direction
- Engaging stakeholders to understand business requirements and articulate comprehensive solutions to meet those requirements
- Translating Enterprise Architecture deliverables such as Architecture Vision and Business Requirements into high- and low-level cloud solution designs
- Coaching and mentoring junior members of the team
- Develop, implement and continually refine the coherent approach and appropriate frameworks to support business transformation proposals, which include presentations, specimen RFI / RFP content, methodologies, toolkits and deliverables